NovaLife Matte LMX PET 120 DS (6205) is a Polyester film specially coated on both sides suitable for dry toner electrophotography printing. It is suitable for high quality POS Signage, Visiting cards, Sport Bibs, Tags, Training Manuals, Books and Documents that require long term preservation
Features & Benefits
- LMX is suitable for dry toner printing.
- Able to be written on using ball point pen and pencil.
- No grain direction
- Compatible with standard offset inks
- Specially coated on both side. Strong toner adhesion.
- High opacity
120 ± 5 microns (155 ± 5 gsm)
Two years from the date of packing when stored in original packing at 20-25oC and 55% ±10% relative humidity (RH)
330 mm x 482 mm, 320 mm x 488 mm, 320 mm x 470 mm 305 mm x 457 mm, 297mm x 420 mm
100 Sheets/Pack & 1000 Sheets/Carton
- Kindly refer to your printer user guide for instructions on appropriate printer settings.
- We recommend thorough testing of the material in its intended application prior to use.
- For best output & media settings in printer, it is recommended to involve service engineer of printer manufacturer who will do the correct & desired setting to get optimum imaging result.
- Please ensure the sheets are conditioned to the printing environment for 24 hours before use in the room where it is intended to be printed.
- To facilitate jam-free feeding, fan the required number of sheets.
- Best print results can be obtained at 20 - 25°C, 55 +10% RH with original toners.
- Please ensure proper earthing of the machine.
- Lamination after printing is advisable for extended print life. The lamination film must be checked for compatibility with the media.
- Proof the Job on low cost paper of same size before printing final impressions on the film.
- The durability of the printed images will depend on the fading characteristics of the toner used. Please consult with toner manufacturer for technical advice.
STORAGE AND HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
- Hold the media by edges. Fingerprints will affect the quality of the image. A fresh pair of cotton gloves should be used while handling bare media to avoid sweat, grease and oil transfer on to the media that could interfere with the print quality.
- Store the media in cool, dry place (20-25°C, 55% +10 RH) away from direct sunlight. When not in use, the media should be stored in its original packing.
- To avoid curling, store the media in flat position.